I was being messaged regarding some nail picks which could be used during Ramadan and wouldn’t look bad too!
So I chose 6 Nailpaints of different brands and here I’m showing you all my favorite ones!
1) Bourjois Paris 1 Seconde Gel – Shade 03 a shade of Beige which will match all your outfits and look perfect at the same time! The brush leaves your nails in the neatest condition.
2) Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – Shade 240 Pink Pong! I extremely like this shade as its light in Colour and gives a beautiful touch of pink when applied. Just apply two coats and it will bring out it’s brilliant light shade!
3) Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – Shade 315 Camelflage! It’s a camel shade and something you can describe as your skin tone color! Make sure you apply two to three coats for beautiful results!
4) Inglot Nail Enamel – Shade 053 ! People who’d want to get into a little darker shade of pink but do not want that dark! This is perfect for them! It’s a mid shade which won’t look bad when applied as well.
5) OPI Nail Laquer – Shade NL V25 A Great Opera-tunity! One of my most favorite shades of all times. It’s one of the classic colors and falls under Nudes or Neutrals!
6) OPI Nail Laquer – Shade NL A70 Red Hot Rio! I’ve added up a red shade in this list for all those people who might be wearing some black outfits! This would go perfect with your outfit! Apart from that, most of the girls love being in Red and this would be perfect for an outgoing Iftar!
Thanks for reading ❤️