Arcancil (one of the amazing French Makeup Brand) earlier had a launch of some gorgeous eyelashes and a magic highlight! I’ve used the products and I’m now sharing a quick review of both the items! I’m sure you’d like them too! Check it out!
The OohLala Eyelashes from Arcancil are the false eyelashes which come in a beautiful packaging which involves the glue too! Thus, no need to buy a glue! These lashes are very easy to apply, and reusable quite often! I’ve used them now for about the 4th time (Yay!)
These lashes come in two types; one is ‘Paris by Day’ & another one is ‘Paris by Night’. I’ve got the ‘Paris by Night’ as I like long and voluminous lashes. They’re so pretty, man!
What’s the difference between the two lashes?
- Paris by Day: These lashes are mainly perfect for day use. These aren’t as filled as the other lashes. It’ll give you an attractive day look! These lashes give you a complete natural look as if you’re really not wearing lashes.
- Paris by Night: by Night definitely defines, it’s going to give you a much more prettier look (according to me) as they’re longer, thicker and have more volume!
What I really liked was that the lashes came off so easily! I didn’t have to mess my eyes around & I think we should thank their glue for this!
You can use this after you have applied foundation on your face. It’s pretty glossy as well, and it makes highlighting super easy! This magic highlighter is creamy and gives a perfect glow on one’s face (oh which we all wish for!). The finishing off is pearly and looks extremely gorgeous!
Below is an image where I applied just a drop and blended it on my hand! The Magic Highlight is simply Magical!
Prices in Dubai:
- Arcancil OohLALA eyelashes band, easy to stick and reusable glue : 40 AED
- Arcancil Paris: Magic Highlight : 75 AED
Main point of sales:
- Beauty Bay: Mirdiff City Centre
- Wojooh: Dubai Mall
- Karji: Etihad Mall
Stay tuned to my Social Media, as you’ll get to check out my looks there!