December has almost come to an end, and this is going to be my last blog-post of the year. With this I’d like to start with my December GlamBox which is pretty good.
So I opened the box and got really happy with a really refreshing scent. I then, understood the products are going to be amazing. Apart from that another GlamBox treat was those amazing discounted vouchers!
So I’ll start with the products in GlamBox:
- Freshlook One-day Color Contact Lenses: To be really honest, I love Freshlook contact lenses in my normal life routine since it’s for my eyesight. It’s perfect for a long run and mainly your eyes don’t feel irritated.
- Shea Butter DXB: It’s pure organic Shea butter, without any chemicals. It has been made in Africa. One bad point is the unpleasant smell of it, I sort of don’t like the smell.
- Misa Nail Lacquer (229): It’s an 8 ml bottle, with a slight blood red shade.
- Parachute Gold, Coconut Hair Oil: Not a really big fan of coconut oil as i prefer olive or almond oil. This can be the best hair treatment for anyone.
- Abeeco BeeVenom Mask: Haven’t ever heard of this, but I’m looking forward to try this. It can be used as a mask and night cream.
- Loccaitane Extra Gentle Soap: This oh-so-oh soap which made the entire GlamBox smell so pleasing! This soap has shea butter. It smells like lemony. Originally made in France. Not to forget what’s amazing is, that it’s a pure vegetable soap.
- Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: Within 10 minutes you see your white pore plugs as proof of de-gunk-ification right there on the strip (I know sounds disgusting, but you get rid in 10 minutes!)
Moreover, some of the great vouchers included in this GlamBox are:
- Shea Butter: 2 Jars for 200 Dhs
- Dermalogica Gift Voucher of 150 Dhs off on the services
- Gift Voucher for a free IBX Treatment Session with any manicure and pedicure
- 50% off on Vaniday through a code
- 25% off at isawitfirst.com
What do you think of this GlamBox, If you haven’t subscribed yet, don’t forget to subscribe by Clicking Here
3 Months: 80 Dhs per month
6 Months: 75 Dhs per month
12 Months: 71 Dhs per month
Thanks for reading, and a very Happy New Year, See you in 2016!