December has almost come to an end, and this is going to be my last blog-post of the year. With this I’d like to start with my December GlamBox which is pretty good.
So I opened the box and got really happy with a really refreshing scent. I then, understood the products are going to be amazing. Apart from that another GlamBox treat was those amazing discounted vouchers!
So I’ll start with the products in GlamBox:
- Freshlook One-day Color Contact Lenses: To be really honest, I love Freshlook contact lenses in my normal life routine since it’s for my eyesight. It’s perfect for a long run and mainly your eyes don’t feel irritated.
- Shea Butter DXB: It’s pure organic Shea butter, without any chemicals. It has been made in Africa. One bad point is the unpleasant smell of it, I sort of don’t like the smell.
- Misa Nail Lacquer (229): It’s an 8 ml bottle, with a slight blood red shade.
- Parachute Gold, Coconut Hair Oil: Not a really big fan of coconut oil as i prefer olive or almond oil. This can be the best hair treatment for anyone.
- Abeeco BeeVenom Mask: Haven’t ever heard of this, but I’m looking forward to try this. It can be used as a mask and night cream.
- Loccaitane Extra Gentle Soap: This oh-so-oh soap which made the entire GlamBox smell so pleasing! This soap has shea butter. It smells like lemony. Originally made in France. Not to forget what’s amazing is, that it’s a pure vegetable soap.
- Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: Within 10 minutes you see your white pore plugs as proof of de-gunk-ification right there on the strip (I know sounds disgusting, but you get rid in 10 minutes!)
Moreover, some of the great vouchers included in this GlamBox are:
- Shea Butter: 2 Jars for 200 Dhs
- Dermalogica Gift Voucher of 150 Dhs off on the services
- Gift Voucher for a free IBX Treatment Session with any manicure and pedicure
- 50% off on Vaniday through a code
- 25% off at isawitfirst.com
What do you think of this GlamBox, If you haven’t subscribed yet, don’t forget to subscribe by Clicking Here
3 Months: 80 Dhs per month
6 Months: 75 Dhs per month
12 Months: 71 Dhs per month
Thanks for reading, and a very Happy New Year, See you in 2016!
We’ve come to the end of the year and now is the time when almost everyone wants to find gifts in their budget and something really unique! If you still haven’t bought something, this little post is just for you! It’s my mini guide for you to choose gifts under 99 Dhs ( and that too so many things under good pricing! )
Here’s my little list for the ladies:
- Visit Centrepoint, and purchase Rimmel London Products worth 99 Dhs, along with it you get a free pouch, a Wonder’Full mascara and a Scandaleyes Kohl.
The items you should consider buying is ‘Provocalips’ long lasting lipstick worth 47 Dhs. Rimmel London Salon Pro Nail polish worth 26 Dhs. Lastly, a Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder worth 27 Dhs! This makes a 100 Dhs shopping worth all of it, and a perfect gift for a lovely lady!
- Maybelline Brow Satin Smoothing Duo, Dark Brown, Lash Sensational Mascara and Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Kohl, Berry Much for 69 Dhs on http://www.uae.souq.com .. If you wish to order Click Here
- A really gorgeous Sleeveless Maxi Dress from Splash, in White color would be a perfect present as well. Its sale price is for 45 Dhs only at http://www.landmarkshops.com. Click Here to check out the sizes, closer look and to order.
& here’s my little list for the men:
Please note all these items are from http://www.landmarkshops.com
- Solid Color Bow Tie from Splash, extremely attractive for men only for 22 Dhs. It’s available in three colours; Red, Black and Green. To order Click Here
- Lee Cooper Textured Wallet from Shoe Mart, only for 79 Dhs. Pretty affordable! To order Click Here
- Black and White Printed Sweat Jacket from Splash, only for 90 Dhs! It gives a trendy look and the best for Winter now! To order Click Here
Hope you guys got some good ideas of what to purchase, do let me know what you bought!
Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays
So recently, I had a mini photo-shoot with Cosmopolitan Magazine (as most of you know through my Instagram) so I was a Cosmo-Girl for a day! Yay! If you still haven’t checked it, don’t forget to check it in the December Issue and read my little review. I’ll be listing out my outfit details here along with some clear shots to show what I’m wearing!
- Shirt: Jennyfer
- Camisole: Splash
- Pants: Max
- Shoes: Sixteen (Safeer Group)
- Earrings: Splash
- Bag: Elle
- Fox Pom: Peonica London
- Rings: ALDO
- Bracelet: Lola and grace
Photo Credits: ITP Publishing
Don’t forget to send me your views on my Social Media!
Bright sunny afternoon at the Scholl, Treasure your feet Event which was held on the 28th of November, at the gorgeous Lebanon Island, The World.
So first, the journey began with a yacht all the way from Jumeirah Fish Harbor to The World Island. It was more than a lot of fun to experience such a ride! I took many pictures along the way!
We reached in about 20-25 minutes. Then we had a chill time clicking pictures, snacking some food and enjoying drinks until the other yachts arrived.
Later on when the event started in Lebanon Island’s hall. Shereen Mitwalli was the host for the event and did an absolutely amazing job. We got to learn many things about the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi which is with diamond crystals. Also, 3 ladies expressed their views regarding the product. Later ahead, an amazing treasure hunt was held in the sand area where each person had to dig in using a shovel to find a diamond. But, the best part was that everyone was a winner, the others won re-fills! That was a really fun task to boost up everyone’s energy! We then started moving to the open Chalets, to pamper ourselves with Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi, where the ladies did it so perfectly and massaged the feet.
Everyone soon started to be seated for lunch. & then joined the amazing Black and White Band who were making the entire audience enjoy completely by their amazing tunes.
Here are some more pictures from the Event:
As per my experience, I love Scholl, Velvet Smooth Pedi with Diamond crystals. I have used the product myself and now I’m absolutely in love with it for giving me extra smooth feet instantly.
Thanks for reading.
There was a lovely afternoon tea held at The Luxury Closet, showcasing almost everything of Chanel. I went on the 21st of November, at the Trio Tower at Novotel Al-Barsha. It was lovely meeting some fellow Bloggers, and the lovely people to assist there.
It was an elegant fashion filled afternoon, with lots of chocolates, vintage jewellery, sandwiches and cute desserts. I did try out several bags, rings and shoes. The most I liked were those gorgeous winter clothing.
Here are some pictures from the Event:
My favorite bag in Pink and Black
Chanel Ring and Wallet
What is The Luxury Closet?
It’s an online boutique buying and selling several luxurious goods at a better cost than the market. It includes everything along with collection for men and women. They have a facility of shipping internationally. For more details, there’s alot of information all on their website; don’t forget to check it at www.theluxurycloset.com. Also, find some great deals and subscribe to their newsletter to be able to get emails regularly on Sales etc…
I’ll be shortly uploading my pictures of their great collection and showing their exclusive collection.
Thank you. Have a Good Day!